FCI Grade 3 Result 2023 Cut off marks, Merit list release date
The Food Corporation of India timely releases vacancies in order to recruit the required employees to make the work regarding the Food Policy of India. It is divided into 5 zones for better working. Read all the details about FCI Grade 3 Result 2023 Cut off marks, Merit list release date and other details are provided here. Read the complete article to know.
The candidates shall check the result by entering their application number. The candidate will have to appear for the subsequent phases. There will be a skill test as per the requirement of the job.
FCI Grade 3 Cut off Marks 2023
The board is going to release the cut off details shortly. The candidates’ cut off will be based on the following reasons. The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks as per the merit list released by FCI.
- The number of candidates who appeared in the Grade 3 exam
- The difficulty level of the FCI Grade 3 exam paper.
- The number of vacancies released by the Food Corporation of India.
- Previous year cut off of the candidates in the exam.
The Corporation will release the PDF that will mention the Post wise and Category wise Cut-offs under North Zone against Advertisement No FCI Category-III.
How to Check FCI Grade 3 Result 2023?
The candidates who gave the examination shall check their results now. They will then be called for the next phase. There will be document verification done by the exam authorities to validate the candidature. To check the result, follow the steps below.
- To begin with, go to the authentic site of the FCI – CLick here to see the result.
- Then check Current Recruitment and click on the link; it will show the ongoing recruitments.
- There you have to click on the Recruitment Advertisement No. 01/2019-FCI Category III.
- Then click on the shortlisted candidate’s list.
- Then look for your roll number in the list; if it’s there, then you are selected to appear in the next phase.
The candidates shall regularly visit the official portal to gather the updates shared by the Food Corporation of India.